18 April 2013

How To Prevent From Being Tracked Your Pageviews On Your Own Blog


Dont Track Own Pageviews
Blogger Is Undoubtedly A Great Platform For Bloggers To Build Up Their Skills For A Better Future. Blogger Provide Many Facilities Along With Posting Articles. Which Are Helpful For Bloggers In Blogging. Blogger Provide A Built-In Facility To Track Page-Views Of Your Blog. Which Is Better To Know About The Status Of Your Blog. It Doesn't Only Shows The Number Of Page-Views. It Also Shows That Peoples Of Which Country And When Visited Your Blog. It Also Show's That How Peoples Came Your Blog Through. Which Posts Of Your Blog Was Being Watched. You Can Control And Optimize Your Blog According To Needs Knowing Through This Feature. Whenever You Visit Your Blog. It Also Counts Your Page-Views. Because Of This, You Can't Identify The Exact Number Of Viewers Or Exact Page-Views Of Your Blog. So Today, We Will Learn "How To Prevent From Being Tracked On Your Own Blog".

How To Prevent From Being Tracked Your Page-Views On Your Own Blog?


This Tracking Facility Is A Bit Same To Google Analytics. If You Don't Know About Google Analytics Or If Your Don't Know, How To Use This Services. Then Kindly Visit Following Post.
  1. Go To Blogger.
  2. Choose Stats Portion.
  3. Now Click On Don't track your own pageviews.

Dont track my pageviews

  1. Now A Dialog Box Will Be Opened And Will Ask About Your Browser.
  2. Choose Don't track my pageviews Option And Hit Save Button.

Dont track my pageviews

Congratulations! Everything Is Done. Now Visit Your Blog And Refresh Your Browser. Then Come Back To Tracking Page And See Changings. Is It Working?

Why To Do This?

As A Blogger, I Know That How Much Time In A Day I Visit My Blog. Because I Made Changes And Updates To My Blog On Daily Basis. So, I Have To Visit My Blog Several Times To See. Either Changes Or Updates Suit My Blog Or Not. Or Updates Are Working On My Blog Or Not. Its Recommended If, You Also Made Changes In Your Blog On Daily Basis Or If You Are Learning Yet And Experimenting Different Codes On Your Blog. For Experimenting On Your Blog You Must Use This Tip. Because You Have To Visit And See Your Blog Several Times In A Minute. For More Updates And Tweaks Related To Blogging Join & Subscribe MBS.

1 comment:

Your Reviews About This Post